SBC "On the Fourth Day of Halloween My Ghoul Love Gave to Me"



My goodness is everyone having a good time yet or what?  Betty and the SBC DT would like to thank you all for your participation and all your wonderful entries!  Of course tonight only 10 will be top cards!  So sorry, I know it's getting smaller and smaller!  But the Prize is getting bigger and bigger!  Woot woot!
The Burtonesque Dolls




Okay so let's see who our top 10 are for the 3 Creepy Rag Dolls challenge are:

PSYCH!

You've got to head over to Simply Betty Challenges to find out!


Now onto the 4th Day!

 On the 4th day of Halloween my ghoul love gave to me four crazy Ravens... Incorporate Ravens and this line from Vincent in your projects: "His voice was soft and very slow As he quoted The Raven from Edgar Allen Poe: “and my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted? Nevermore…”

Okay pretty simple no?  Now remember you do not have to use Simply Betty Stamps, but it does persuade the judges a bit when we see all the SBS beauties! Wink Wink!

What's the prize being thrown into the pot today?  How about some rubbah?

Witch Betty Rubber Stamp!

Devil Rio Rubber Stamp!

Now you will have until Oct. 11th to complete your project and upload it to the inlinkz code on the Simply Betty Challenge Blog!  Here is what I have prepared for you all!



Thanks for Stopping By!
Cheers!

~Lady B~

Comments

  1. This is awesome! Love that quote! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just FABULOUS!!!!! Love how you used the quote! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a run in with a raven stamp maybe if I try again it will turn out better.LOL the colors on this are Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous! Looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, the colors are so vibrant, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant. I love the script broken up with bold words and the raven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment