SBC - "On the fifth day of Halloween my Ghoul Love gave to me..."


Well, well, well here we are on the 5th day of Halloween and still having a blast!! How are you all doing? I hope you are enjoying the ride so far! Now before we get onto what My Ghoul love gave to me... let's see the top 9 from the 4th day of Halloween!
#1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12 wowie congrats ladies!! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun!

Now, let's see what we have in store for the 5th day of Halloween... How about some awesome "Spell"binders?

Check out Simply Betty Challenges for pics of the treats that are up for grabs.  
Now for the Challenge...


On the 5th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... five flying ghosts whispering in the wind! Create your project using spooky, cute, or funny ghosts! 

Here is take on the challenge: 

I used the image "Peter" from Simply Betty Stamps' "Jude and his Shenanigan Crew" collection.  He is colored with copic markers and mounted on DCWV cardstock.  Sorry, I don't remember where the ghost or pumpkin sticker came from.

Thanks for Stopping By!
~lady b~







Comments

  1. That little skellie guy is the cutest EVER! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love your ghostie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastically cute card. The little embellies with that image ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, isn't he the cutest ;) Love the costume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment