SBC Challenge #4

***This is my second post of the day.  Scroll down for my Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween posting.***





The Burtonesque Dolls





Hello all! Today we have a super fun challenge for you! It's our monthly Scene It Challenge! Very simple... create your project taking inspiration from the Scene in this picture:


It's Sally and Linus from It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! This was one of Betty's all time favorites as a child. Remember how we would wait all year to see it during October on TV?  Kids today have it easy!  They can just buy the dang DVD and watch it as many times as they want!  Lucky kids!

The Prize for this challenge is any 3 Digis of winner's choice! Any three from any line!

Here is what I prepared for you with this Scene It inspiration:


Some of you in blog land may have already seen today's project.  I made this the day I found out I was a DT member of SBC.  This is one of my favorite Simply Betty projects to date and is framed and ready to be displayed in my humble home.  I hope you don't mind the repeat, but I've been working 12 hour shifts for the past two weeks and just ran out of time to create a new scene.  I think it fits the theme pretty well!

Stamp: "Tootsie" from the "Punky Teens" collection
Ink: Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Inks
Other: Jolee's Pumpkin Embellishements, Distress Stickles, EK Success Bat Border Punch, Die-cut fence.
Paper: K and Company, DCWV photo stack


Good luck everyone! You have until Thursday Oct. 14th at 10PM to upload your entry! Winner will be chosen by most popular votes!
Please upload your Scene It entries to SBC and leave us some lovin'!  We love your comments!
Cheers!
~Lady B~

Comments

  1. That card is so rich in color, it almost looks like it is glowing! Beautiful work!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - no wonder this is your fave - it's AMAZING!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coloring!!!! the whole thing just pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really fantastic ! superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady B, this is stunning! You can show it as often as you want, and I won't tire of it! Your coloring on it is fantstical!!! Her hair is superb...and I wish mine looked just like it! Awesome job! Hope you get some rest soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this just jumps right out at you it is totaly brilliant x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment