SBC 12 days of Halloween: Day 10 & 31 Days of Halloween with S&S - Day 27

Hello blog land! We are almost at the end of our 12 days over at SBC, just two more to go! Woot woot!


On the 10th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... 10 Creepy Spiders, spinning their webs just for me! Incorporate spiders into your projects! Good luck everyone! You have until the 28th at 11:59PM PST to upload your projects to inlinkz on the SBC blog (once it is up and running agian that is).

 This is a hybrid project.  I used "Sassy Witch Mina" from Simply Betty's Victorian Beauties Halloween Digi collection.  I colored her with Copic Markers and scanned her.  I uploaded my pic to flickr and used picnik editing tools to add the cool spiderweb and cemetery backround as well as the grungy texture.  I love the way this turned out!  I think I may have to invest in photoshop (and learn how to use it) so I can make more cool hybrid projects in the future!

This project will also count towards my 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged.  Here is the blog roll for you 31 day hoppers:


Cheers!
~Lady B~

Smeared and Smudged
Terra
Tori
Black
Dragon

Jane
Anita Marie
Meredith
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
Lady
Brayton

Comments

  1. she totally pops off that background! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I could never make a hybrid project like this! I am so impressed! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when you do digi and real stuff. I love it that you can see through her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card.. Love the BG and your coloring is just beautiful.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool with the hybrid that you could make her a bit transparent! Awesome Lady B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I love her bold colors against that grungy background, she really pops! That spider web rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is amazing work and I love your coloring but what a great fab way to create a background. You are far bolder then I to try and mix it but happy you did. GREAT eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is awesome! so pretty and vibrant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome love it perfect colouring as always
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Lady B! If you do invest and figure it all out, can you come over and teach me? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ghosty effect that you've given her - really lovely
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the coloring on this! and I love that she is a ghost! wow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment