Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween - Day 15

***Please scroll down to the next post for Simply Betty Stamps "Punky Teens" Christmas Release Blog Hop***

-------------------------
Smeared and Smudged
31 Days of Halloween
Day 15
-------------------------

Welcome back!  Today we are on day 15 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween.  

My project today is similar to yesterday's project.  When using alcohol ink backgrounds, I tend to make a bunch of backgrounds at once since the inks can be so messy.  Then I store my stash until creativity hits.  This makes assembly WAY quick!  For this card, I busted out my Ranger Alcohol Inks and dabbed them onto a sheet of transparency.  Once dry, which only took moments, I stamped my pumpkin and bats (Inkadinkadoo) in black Archival Ink.  I mounted the transparency onto yellow cardstock with eyelets and a simple black ribbon.  The yellow background helped to bring out the yellows and oranges of the alcohol ink.

Notice my potion bottles in the background?  I'll be featuring them in a separate posting on Sunday.  Technically, they don't use a stamped image so I cannot use them for one of my 31 projects, but they are so cool they are worth a looksie!

Here is the blog roll for today:

Thanks for Stopping By!
Cheers!
~lady b~




Comments

  1. Love this! Great idea to make a bigger sheet of alcohol ink smush to use for several projects. Looking forward to seeing your potion bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your alcohol ink backgrounds!! This card is fabulous! Can't wait to see your bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the background! your use of the alcohol is faboulous! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty! LOVE the background! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, love the background. It's fantastic. Looking forward to the bottle posting Sunday and love your other card too - awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the alcohol ink backgrounds. The skull and flourishes look amazing on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab ATC! Still lovin' the background and the skull on it too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wicked!! That skull really pops on that background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black of the images on that fantastic background you have created .. absolutely stunning.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One word- beautiful. I know, I shouldn't say that about anything with a skull in it, but I just think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luv'in the alcohol backgrounds, gotta try that and I can't wait to see your bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the background, I really need to try that sometime. The stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that background rocks! great stamping! all around great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you just love Alcohol ink! I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment