31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged - Day 30!!!

One more day till Halloween!!!!!

Here is my offering for Day 30:






As you can see, I've gotten quite fond of hybrid projects.  All the projects above use Simply Bety Stamps and were colored with copic markers on plain white paper.  I then scanned the images onto my computer and used Picnik photo editing on Flickr to create the backgrounds and textures.  Pretty cool, huh?

Since I'm last on the hop list, I won't bother posting the blog list.  You all know where the stops are by now anyway.  In case you are new to this, check out the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween for deets.

Cheers!
~Lady B!


Comments

  1. Great coloring! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cool! I would love to make some of these! I'm lovin them...ALLOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects again, love the transparent effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are outstanding love the backgrounds
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better, LB! Great hybrid projects! I am so inpressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so frickin' AWESOME!! All I can say is WOW!!! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is awesome! the images pop!!! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These hybrid things are VERY ooky! Love them and hope you are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those! love the background

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow these are amazing! Fab coloring and the backgrounds are wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have definately got the hang of this - 3 fantastic images here. The "see through" effect is brilliant
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment