31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged - Day 28!!!

Halloween is almost here!!!
Welcome back for Day 28 of the 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged.

Here is my offering for today:


This is another awesome image from Strange Skin.  I went for a campy B movie look here.  I colored my zombie with copic markers and made the background with scraps of DCWV, 7 gypsies, and K and Company papers.  I added the edges of caution tape and called it done.

Cheers!
~Lady B!


Smeared and Smudged
Terra
Tori
Black
Dragon

Jane
Anita Marie
Meredith
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
Lady
Brayton




Comments

  1. definetly looks like a b movie!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Campy for sure! Love the caution tape! Sick coloring, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot! sooo in your FACE! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Campy? I say PERFECT! Great face and the caution tape is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome as always love your colouring perfect
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the caution tape, fab as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great, I love the caution tape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, catch that wild gleam in his eye. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your colouring of this image.... and that little eye peeking at the bottom. The caution tape definately makes the statement
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great I love the colors! he kinda looks like a zombie brad from rocky horror! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! Amazing coloring as usual and I like the caution tape and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment