31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged - Day 25

It's Day 25.  Halloween is almost here!  I hope you've been enjoying the 31 days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged.

Today I bring you Frankengrumpie...or at least that's what I call him.  He is from Smeared Ink Stamps "Creepy Li'l Grumpies" collection and arrived at my doorstep last week.   I finally got around to inking him up.  Is he not the cutest?  He is colored with copic makers and placed on a digi background by Itkupilli.  The papers are DCWV and K and Company.



Cheers!
~lady b~




Smeared and Smudged
Terra
Tori
Black
Dragon

Jane
Anita Marie
Meredith
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
Lady
Brayton

Comments

  1. Oh he's precious!!! (or don't Grumpies like to be called precious?) Anyway, he's fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he's cute! the coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the backgrounds. Grumpie Frankie is adorable,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!! Love how you colored your Grumpie came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Gotta love those Grumpies and Frank is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love him he looks so mad love these grumpies
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colouring on Frank. Even that pink BP looks good with that digi background.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute, but I wouldn't want to tell him that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is the cutest! and you made him even better with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frakengrumpie! Too cute. And I love the background you use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment