31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged - Day 24

I'm having technical difficulties.  I can't seem to load the project I wanted to share so I am posting a repeat project until I can get my darn computer working properly.


This is made with Tiddly Inks and Smeared Ink Stamps and colored with Copic makers.

Here is one of my favorite scrapbook pages:
It was inspired by a gutter girlz prompt and contains zombified pictures and stamped spider webs.



Here is a Sneak Peek of my project for the 26th day of Halloween

 Let me see if I can get today's project to work.  I colored my Simply Betty Stamps image, Rio (from the emo halloweenies collection) with copic markers, scanned her, and added her to a digital template.  I was playing with digital software and not having much luck with it.  I couldn't get my image to save or upload.  I think I finally got it working.   Here goes:


 
Here are some pics from an artist I like, Mister Reusch:








If I can get today's artwork to upload I will post it.  For now, accept my apologies and enjoy the rest of your day.

Comments

  1. Lady B- your repeat projects are wonderful, no issues here :). That layout is FUN and the TI card is amazing! WOW!! I love your coloring style so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love repeat projects, cause i haven't seen some of these yet!!!! wonderful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see those so they are not a repeat to me :) Love the skull in the cupcake. Your digital project is way cool, glad you got it working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card so creepy cute, the LO is scary and the intended project is showing for me now and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not seen any of these so are not repeats for me they are all awesome love your digital project all coloured perfectly as always
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like others before me - these are new projects for me as well ... and I'm so glad you chose to show again. All your colouring is out o' this world.
    Those Reusch pics are well worth a showing as well - they are great
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love love!!! I remember that zombie layout! It's awesome! The others I don't recall. I think the top project is fantastic!!! Love the combination of images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow they are all great! I so much to look at=) I love miss candy corn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! These are alll so super fantastic! No repeats for me. I adore them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment