31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged Day 23

I've had a migraine since yesterday so I'm going to keep this short.  Here is my offering...an ATCs.  It is not too elaborate, but I promise I have some wicked projects in store for you next week.  I used Smeared Ink's "as death" rubber stamp set, cut out the skele, and mounted him on a digital Itkupilli background.  I kept this project a little more lighthearted as I've been working on some dark stuff recently.  Tune in next week for the darkness!







Smeared and Smudged
Terra
Tori
Black
Dragon

Jane
Anita Marie
Meredith
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
Lady
Brayton

Please note: Meredith is unable to participate in the 31 days at this time, but please stop at her blog if you get a chance because she is uber talented and has some awesome projects for your inspiration.


Cheers!

~lady b~



Comments

  1. I am really loving all the backgrounds you are combining with these images. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the background! Sorry about the migrane! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background looks great with the skelly!! wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It is still "dark" in it's own way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! gotta get me some of those backgrounds! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the backgrounds you choose to go with the stamps. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment