31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged - Day 6!

Ready for another day of crafty inspiration?  My submission for today features "Pumpkin London" from Simply Betty Stamps "Emo Halloweenies" collection.


Ink: Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Inks
Paper:  7 Gypsies, K and Company, DCWV
Die-Cuts: pumpkin: K and Company, Boo tag: Little Yellow Bicycle
Other: MS Drippy Goo Punch
 



Do you like what you see?  Come join other like-minded artists and crafty types on the Smeared and Smudged Ning group.  There you can join challenges, win prizes, get inspiration from, and network with a group of awesomely talented ladies and gents.  We'd love to have you join!

 

Comments

  1. Awesome coloring! You do such great work. Love the mouse in the pumpkin at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! What awesome paper to use for London herself!!! I also really like the pumpkin. Thanks for your fabulous suggestions on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your colouring is fantastic great papers every thing goe's so well together
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Love the paper..it so matches! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! I love the coloring London looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is wonderful. I really like the jack o lantern with the mouse in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what I see!! Totally gorgeous!! As usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too stinkin' cute! I must say that the pumpkin face does creep me out a bit! LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab paper and colours. The image is sinisterly cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! The image is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done it again with that hair, I need to really study your work and see how you do it. Your distressing really brings London out. Love that little mouse
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is too cool! I have so got to get that border punch!!! I am lovin the haloween emos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude, i love how you made her a pumpkin!!! fab job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you color her hair, she is so scary-adorable. I have finally ordered a drippy goo punch. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh this is amazing!! Nice vibrant colors too... i gotta get that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment