12 days of Halloween with SBC

Woo Hoo!! Here it is the 12th Day of Halloween!  We finally made it to the last day! What fun this has been and now I cant wait to see who the winner of all the treats will be!!!

But before we find out we need to do the 12th day..

So here is the theme..

On the 12th Day of Halloween my ghoul love gave to me 12 dancing Witches .

I used Simply Betty Stamps for my Hybrid projects.  I colored these awesome images from Betty's Victorian Beauties Halloween collection, colored them up with copic markers, scanned them into my computer, and used photo editing software to create the creepy textures.
 



Well that's it.. Be sure to hop on over and check out what the other ghouls have done for your inspiration. I do hope you all have a spook-tacular Halloween!



 

Comments

  1. Bootiful and bewitching for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, simply amazing. I was going to tell you my favorite, but I can't decide. The background with the drips is pretty freaky though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work here LB. I do like the transparent effect this process gives the images
    Have a great Halloween
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are really rocking these hybrid projects. I think the blood spattered pumpkin princess is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the hybrids, you are making want to try! they are all flippin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this techniqhe is soooo awesome!!!!! All are simply gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hybrid cards are fabulous! I love the background on the red card and visited your blog to see if you colored it with Copic markers. But while I was here I saw the texture you had on your main images and wondered how you did that on your computer - but now I know. Great technique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment