Tiddly Inks Challenge #15 - Fit for a Princess



I used the images "Kiss Me" and "Froggie Thoughts".  Since the images are digital I was able to print them any size I wanted.  The frog is printed at 5x7 inches and the princess is printed at 3.5x5 inches.  They are both colored with copic markers.  I coated the frog's crown and the princess' dress and hair embellie with diamond dust.  The frog himself has some yellow-green glitter that I received as a RAK from my friend Sugar.  Thanks, Doll!  The ribbon is from "the paper studio" and I got it on clearance...50% off...at the most awesome scrapbook store ever in Brown County, Indiana.  I believe it was named Wishful Thinking.  The owners are so nice and extremely knowledgeable about their products.  Their prices are very reasonable for a tourist town, often marked slightly less than most retail craft stores.  If only I was independently wealthy, I would have bought out the whole store!  They have an incredible assortment of stamps and papers and every embellishment you can imagine...even the new release items!  If you're in Little Nashville, you must make a stop there!

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you've colored her hair, and all of that glitteriness on her dress... fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is neat! :) I lovvvve her hair and dress. :) So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this made me chuckle! ADORABLE card and beautiful coloring and bling! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment