Just a note

I've been doing cute, pretty projects lately.  Don't worry, I haven't lost my edge.  Sometimes I feel the need to challenge myself by doing projects that are a bit out of my comfort zone.  i think this helps me to grow as an artist and find my true voice.  Sometimes, if I've been doing "dark' work too long, I might need to create something simple and clean.  Anyway...I'm just babbling as I'm waiting for my ModPodge to dry. 


I've been getting dark and inky again and it feels like home.  My latest project has taken longer than intended as I trashed the first one, created a second one, didn't like that one, and dug the original out of the trash to revamp it.  Tis the life of a scattered mind!  Anyway, I hope to finish my project tonight and post pictures, but that isn't very likely.  Check back tomorrow to see what I have come up with as I don't even know what direction this thing is going to take.


Cheers!
~ladybray~

Comments

  1. Good for you for working out of your comfort zone! I agree, it's something all artists need to do once in a while. You certainly are a master at all of the styles I have seen you do. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment