Smeared Ink's "Shadow Thingies" rubber stamp set

Here is a step-card I made using Smeared Ink's "Shadow Thingies" Stamp Set.  I used Stickles, Copic Markers, random cardstock, and my cuttlebug.  Excuse my tool box in the background.  I really must get a plain black or white drape for a backdrop!  I tried to get out of my dark little box and make something a little more lighthearted this time around.  I haven't photographed all of my Shadow Thingies projects yet, but I will repost the previous one to show a little range.




Here was my first project using Smeared Ink's Shadow Thingies stamp set.  This one is a little darker than my most recent project, but still on the cute side.  This is the front of the card:


Here is the inside view of the card with a blank area for the sentiment:


My next posting will be later this evening and will contain projects utilizing Smeared Ink's "Carnies" Stamp set.  It's good that I started with the lighter posts as the Carnies are bound to be a bit creepy!  Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. What a great card and I LOVE these little Creepy's! Thanks for you sweet comment on my challenge card:) We all know how much work goes into our cards and this one was a big one! The comments are the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Lady, as I already told you on S&S!!! Shadow thingies are awesome, for sure!!
    I have my carnies set and I can't wait to use it!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment