Afraid? Roll in the gutter!


afraid layout, originally uploaded by ladybrayton71.

This layout is a bit more girly than my usual work. It also doesn't feature a photo, but I decided to make this layout more like an art journal page than a scrapbook page.

Time to roll in the gutter!

It's that time again, time to take a stroll in the gutter and play along with the new Gutter Girlz challenge! Here it is:

THE PROMPT:
Tender. Human.
THE SONG:
Afraid by Nelly Furtado
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
Bra Straps

** NO ONE used a BRA STRAP on their projects!! I double dare you to do it!! (Nikki came the closest, with a photo and her bra showing in it)

*I used alcohol inks on transparency and mounted it on white cardstock. I didn't want to cut up my good bras so I cut up and old one and used ribbon with my bra hardware to make new straps. This layout is very personal to me and was hard to post. enjoy

Comments